Senior Town Planner - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Town Planner to join a successful planning team in an excellent London location. Our client is an independent consultancy that has a unique team of planners that love working at the company. Our client has an excellent reputation in the industry from their excellent clients and their workload involves large scale regeneration projects, major infrastructure, housing and retail development.
This is the perfect opportunity for a talented Planner to join a fun and exciting Planning team in an excellent London location.
Our amazing client is willing to offer the successful candidate an excellent starting salary along with a range of impressive perks and benefits !!
As a Senior Planner your duties will include;
· Managing a wide and diverse range of client instructions
· Supporting public sector work load
· Engage in business development through bid preparation and networking with existing and proposed clients
· Mentoring junior staff members
· Undertaking site development appraisals and planning assessments
The ideal Senior Planner will have the following;
· MRTPI qualification (Or actively working towards accreditation)
· 3-5 years’ experience (Roughly)
· Excellent communication skills
· A full UK drivers licence
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
If you’re looking to progress your Town Planning career at this fantastic consultancy in an excellent London location, please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for a private and confidential chat or simply apply below!!