Keen to join a growing and successful residential-led developer as a Planning Manager?
I have been asked to assist my client in looking for a talented Town Planner to join the Land and Development team within a boutique residential-led developer in Zone 1. This developer works primarily on a variety of scales of residential-led for sale schemes mostly within the M25, and will be involved in PRS and mixed-use schemes moving forward. You will heavily be involved in the whole process from pre-acquisition planning appraisals to the securing of planning permission, and any amendments through to site completion. While this is a client-side position, there will be a focus on getting into the nitty gritting of in-house planning, writing some of the reports as well as using consultants but utilising efficiency internally as well as externally.
This will be a great role for someone looking to learn about Land and Development – as the current Land team are wanting to understand Planning more and upskill the incoming Planning.
The role will involve:
- Securing planning permission on schemes
- Appraising potential new sites
- Writing of planning strategy reports and interpreting policy
- Liaising with Local authorities, planning consultants, and third parties
- Negotiating S106 agreements and dealing with S73 and S96a
- Member of the RTPI with at least five years’ experience
- Private sector or developer experience
- A proven track record of securing planning permissions ideally of both large scale and small scale residential schemes
- Experience within the London Boroughs
This is an excellent opportunity for a consultant to take their first step to client side, working among a highly successful team. You will receive a competitive salary and room to grow within an expanding and profitable company.
Please apply here or get in contact with me (Kate) on 0203 056 6282 to discuss the role. My client is looking to interview in the next two weeks and is seeking the right person as soon as possible.