Senior Planning Officer
Are you an experienced Town Planner?
Are you an ambitious team player with a positive attitude?
A fantastic potential opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Officer to join a lively Development Control team at a local authority based in the midlands.
What your day will look like:
- Managing a caseload of minor and major planning applications within statutory time frames
- Validation of planning applications
- Take on meetings with architects, leading developers and external consultant
- Attending site visits
- Coordinate appeals
- Prepare detailed committee reports
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions
You will have:
- A Degree in Town & Country planning or an affiliated subject
- Great communications and report writing skills
- Experience as a Development Control Officer at a UK practical planning authority
- UK drivers’ licence
Pay Rate: £38 to £40 p/h negotiable INSIDE IR35 Umbrella Co
This role is likely to be for an initial period of 3 months with a view to extend.
If you would like to be put forward for this role, please contact Talissa Mbewe at Macdonald & Company on either 020 7318 5877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org