Associate Planner - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a top London property consultancy as an Associate Town Planner. You will be working among a strong team of Planners and other property professionals in a fast-paced and supportive environment where teamwork and success are well rewarded.
Our client is looking for a number of key attributes in the successful candidate.
* MRTPI chartered Town Planner with 5 or more years post qualification experience
* Residential and/or commercial planning experience, preferably gained largely in the private sector (although public sector applicants with strong commercial acumen will be considered for shortlisting)
* Proven client-facing and business development skills
* An existing Associate looking for a new challenge or a Senior/Principal Planner looking to take the next step
* Full UK driving licence
* Experience working for a developer or housebuilder
* Working knowledge of another sector such as healthcare, renewables, retail or leisure
* Experience of managing medium to large projects
* Candidates already working above Associate level can be considered for this role so please still apply if you are already an Associate Director or Director.
Our client can offer a highly competitive London-weighted salary with an exceptional benefits scheme to include car allowance, PMI, life assurance, gym benefits and a fantastic bonus scheme.
Apply below by submitting your CV or call Shaun on 020 7859 4246 to find out more and to hear about our many other opportunities in London and the South East.
If this role is too senior, too junior or too far for you to travel, please do still give us a call. We have a large number of active roles across the country and would be delighted to help in your search for the perfect new opportunity wherever you are based.