Associate Town Planner | York | Private or Public Sector Background
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Town Planner to join my client's business at Associate Planner level in York.
This successful business has a solid team of planners and other related disciplines, a secure pipeline of existing projects that require project management and an ongoing client base. As the next stage in their continued growth, they now wish to employ an additional senior-level planner who can play an important role in working alongside the owners to expand their business and reputation even further. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a family-friendly, forward thinking and flexible working environment, a highly attractive salary and very generous and achievable bonuses.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a breadth of experience in Town Planning, in the private and/or public sector;
- be a chartered member of the RTPI, or in a position to become a member;
- have 5+ years’ experience in the industry;
- have a proven track record in managing projects or caseloads of application, with some solid experience in large scale residential projects as you will take the lead in this area;
- show the ability to prepare and present high-quality planning reports;
- be experienced in writing appeal statements and ideally also attending Hearings/Inquiries;
- have the mentoring and motivational skills required to develop junior planners in their careers;
- have an astute and commercially driven nature with plenty of drive and enthusiasm.
If you want to find out more about this exciting opportunity with a genuinely open, 21st century consultancy who are going places then give Claire a call on 07983 143 831 or 020 7859 4246. Alternatively, send you CV via the apply button below or send your CV to email@example.com including a contact number so that I can get in touch with you.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Team Leader Property Development Full Time jobs in Leeds
- Housing Team Leader Property Development Full Time jobs in Leeds
- Property Team Leader Property Development Full Time jobs in Leeds
- Other Private sector Team Leader Property Development Full Time jobs in Leeds
- Other Public sector Team Leader Property Development Full Time jobs in Leeds