2 x Planning Consultants - UK house-builder - Outside IR35
Over the next 3-6 months, my South-based client would like your help in achieving planning permission for their development proposals...
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assessing new sites for development potential and liaising internally for planning constraints
- Liaison with the Design team to ensure correct design approach and best practice
- Preparing, submitting and monitoring planning proposals (predominantly major and strategic residential schemes)
- Preparing and submitting appeals, and drafting proofs of evidence
- Coordinating DOCs and S106 obligations
Job descriptions are availabe upon request.
You will ideally hold full Membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) and be qualified to degree level in Town Planning or a relevant discipline whilst having significant working experience in Development Management within either the public or private sectors.
If you would like more information, are interested in this position or may know someone suitable, please get in touch with me (Jamie) 02077669067.