Principal Policy Consultant - Buckinghamshire
One of my clients in Buckinghamshire are looking for a Principal Policy Planner to assist them for an initial contract of 6 months, with the likely potential for extension. My client can offer flexible working arrangements, pay rates are dependant on experience and this role is OUTSIDE IR35.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on researching evidence and data analysis.
- Drafting policy documents.
- Carrying out and analysing the results of public consultation.
- Carrying out sustainability appraisal work.
- Leading on community and stakeholder consultation at certain stages of the strategic planning process, including processing and assessing consultation responses.
- Senior signing-off for work by more junior members of the team.
It would be beneficial if you had previous Local Authority experience.
The Council can be flexible in terms of working arrangements and home working, offering a compressed week and 2 days a week from home, rates are dependant on experience. This role is OUTSIDE IR35.
If you are interested in this role or in other opportunities in the area, please do apply below or call 02077669000 and ask for Harriet!