Client Side Planning Manager
- Want to work client-side as a Planning Manager
- You can report directly to the M.D. on planning considerations.
- Work on projects of all scales across Commercial and Investment Development
- Take your consulting career to a new level
- Huge range of existing projects and more in the pipeline
- Join at an exciting time for the firm
Our client is a developer and consultancy which has accrued a wealth of experience enabling successful development of complex sites and the maximisation of portfolio value.
The group is a dynamic practice which manages its own land and business park portfolio and offers unparalleled development services to its high net worth client base. The firm manages the full development life cycle from acquisition to disposal and all requirements in between.
The requirements is for a charismatic and confident Development and Planning Manager to come in and deliver planning consents and maximize the intrinsic value on development sites. You will be a member of the RTPI, ideally with 5 - 10 years experience. You should have a track record in managing your own projects and be able to manage numerous schemes at one time. Great negotiation and communication skills are a given for this type of role.
The role will include:
- Site appraisal and identification of key risks.
- Planning feasibility report completion.
- Planning application assembly, coordination and engagement of consultant terms.
- Negotiation of S106/278 Agreements, monitoring and discharge of obligation pre-commencement conditions.
- Relevant expertise to keep projects on programme and in line with pre-determined budgets.
On offer is a great salary and the autonomy to drive forward your own projects. You will work from a Hampshire location and be part of a small internal team that make big decisions. The expected salary for this role would be circa £50k with some ability to earn bonus on company performance. This is a career role though and this position will give you access to bigger and better projects as you develop into the role.
Please contact Shaun Lewis at Lewis Davey on 020 7859 4246 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this rare and exciting opportunity. Informal interviews will happen immediately.