My client, a local authority based in East London are looking for a new individual to join as a Planning Officer within their Development Management team. You will be joining a growing team with a variety of new build and regeneration projects in the borough, and you will be given the chance to work with some exciting developments.
You will be joining as a Planning Officer in an expanding team who are looking to expand their staffing levels by adding new members of staff to handle householder through to complex minor applications with the view to moving onto more complex applications in the future.
Duties for the Planning Officer role will be:
- Examine and evaluate all types of planning applications made under the Town and Country Planning Acts and related legislation.
- Assess whether proposals are in accordance with Council’s policies and liaises with officers of other directorates on matters arising from planning.
- Assist with carrying out project briefs and feasibility studies in relation to regeneration and/or economic strategy work and liaising with staff in Planning department as required.
To be successful for this Planning Officer job, you will have previous experience handling up to complex minor planning applications and be able to demonstrate a competent working knowledge at interview.
The client will be looking to pay between £22-29 per hour for the successful Planning Officer applicants and would be looking for candidates to start as soon as possible. Ackerman Pierce will guarantee you weekly payment, as well as a personal consultant that you will be able to meet and work with. Please contact Ollie Melton if you have any questions regarding Town Planning jobs nationwide!
More searches like this
- Central Government Planner Urban Design Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consultancy Planner Urban Design Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Agency/Quango Planner Urban Design Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Housing Planner Urban Design Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Local Authority Planner Urban Design Full Time jobs in London (Central)