Planner / Senior Planner
We have an exciting opportunity with our established planning team, working on a diverse range of projects, including mixed use and residential schemes in urban and rural settings for private and corporate clients.
Pro Vision is a thriving company of planners, architects, urban designers and ecologists based in Ampfield, Hampshire, operating across Southern England and beyond.
We are seeking to appoint a planner with 2 - 5 years post graduate experience to work with our integrated teams on a range of work including site appraisals, researching and information gathering, preparing planning applications, design and access statements, concept drawings, site layouts, development briefs, master plans, consultations, presentations, local plan representations and assistance with appeals.
We would really like to hear from you if you have:
- An RTPI accredited degree in planning
- A strong grasp of planning law and its application
- The ability to visualise and enthuse our clients with your ideas
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Good organisation and IT skills
- A pro-active, friendly manner
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary and bonuses
- A pleasant working environment
- Support to achieve RTPI membership
- Support to progress your planning career
Please email your CV and covering letter to James Iles by clicking "Apply".