Graduate Planner | Nottingham | Successful Firm
Are you an ambitious Graduate Planner on the lookout for a fresh challenge at a dynamic consultancy in the Nottingham region?
If so, Penguin Recruitment are delighted to represent a successful consultancy in their search for an innovative Graduate Planner or Town Planner to join the team. Located within the Nottinghamshire region, this consultancy offers planning assistance to clients across the UK.
With projects spanning across commercial, residential and mixed use sectors, the successful Graduate Planner or Town Planner will have the opportunity to work within a firm that offers consistent opportunities for development and career progression. You will have the opportunity to directly contribute to UK planning policy and legislation, and will be part of a vibrant and friendly team of planning consultants.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
* Join a highly successful firm offering expert advice across multiple planning sectors
* Prepare major planning applications and appeals
* Offer planning assistance to both clients and members of the public
* Negotiate successfully with both applicants and agents
In order to apply for this role, you must:
* Have an RTPI Accredited Degree and ideally experience within the planning sector
* Have a full UK Driving Licence
* Be an excellent communicator with the ability to work to tight deadlines
* A competitive salary
* Consistent promotion opportunities
* An attractive benefits package
To register your interest, get in touch with Angie Jones on 01792 957 382 or apply with your CV below.