Our client is a property consultancy with an excellent reputation in the industry and offices throughout the UK. They are looking to recruit a Senior Town Planner to their office near Horsham. The office is in a good location, close to the local Train Station and a National Park. Our client is ideally looking to onboard a Planner of roughly 3 years’ experience to come in and work on a variety of projects.
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
Your responsibilities will include:
· Preparation of planning applications
· Consulting with local authorities, third parties and stakeholders.
· Attending site visits
· Working with a range of clients on a diverse selection of projects
· Drafting reports and make recommendations
The ideal Town Planner will have the following:
· A degree in town planning or related
· Ideally Chartered Status, or working towards MRTPI
· Few years post graduate experience
This is the perfect opportunity for a Planner to progress in their Town Planning career!!
Interested in this fantastic opportunity to progress in your Town Planning career at this amazing consultancy? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , alternatively call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for a confidential and informal chat or apply below!!