Associate Planner - London
Our client is an award-winning consultancy with an excellent reputation in the industry. The consultancy has offices throughout the UK and they are looking to onboard a Planner at Associate level to their incredible London based team. The office is based in Central London and has excellent transport links. Our client would like to hear from any Chartered candidates at Senior level to Associate level.
As an Associate Planner your duties will include:
· Managing a wide and diverse range of client instructions on a number of complex projects
· Engage in business development through bid preparation and networking with existing and proposed clients
· Mentoring junior staff members
· Undertaking site development appraisals and planning assessments
The ideal Associate Planner will have the following:
· A wealth of town planning knowledge
· Chartered Member of the RTPI
· Excellent communication skills
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
If you’re an experienced town planner interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply below or contact Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for an informal and confidential conversation, alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Associate Planner - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly