MRTPI Planner - Nottingham
- Contract Type
Principal / Associate Planner
Our client is an experienced town planning consultancy with offices across the Midlands and London and they are looking to onboard an experienced planner to their successful team in their Nottingham office. Ideally, they are looking for a talented planner to take the lead on upcoming large projects, working in a variety of sectors including commercial and residential. Our client is looking to hear from Principal level Planners and above. The office has excellent transport links, being a very short walk to Nottingham Train Station.
Feel free to email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for an informal and confidential chat.
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
The ideal Principal Planner will have the following;
· Excellent communication skills
· A degree educated in relevant discipline
· Chartered status
· Comprehensive experience in town planning
At your new job, your duties will include;
· Coordinating and preparing planning applications
· Developing relationships with clients, local authorities, stakeholders and local communities
· Managing and taking the lead on upcoming projects
· Undertaking site appraisals
· Provide strategic and tactical planning advice
What you need to do now;
If you are an experienced Planner, interested in this fantastic opportunity at this excellent consultancy, please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Sam Godsall for an informal and confidential chat on 01792 940002 or apply now!!
Apply for MRTPI Planner - Nottingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly