Senior Planning Policy Officer
- Architecture, Brownfield Development, Community Development, Community Safety, Community/Neighbourhood Renewal, Conservation/Environment, Development Control, Economic Development/Funding, Education, Enforcement, Engineering, GIS/Mapping, Housing, Information Communication Technology, Inward Investment, Legal, Leisure/Tourism, Minerals/Waste, Olympic Delivery, Other, Partnerships, Planning, Policy and Strategy, Property Development, Regeneration, Research, Social Enterprise, Social Inclusion/Exclusion, Surveying, Town Centres, Transport, Urban Design, Youth Work
Vivid are working with a local authority based in the Yorkshire to find a Senior Planning Policy Officer to join their team. The role is for an initial 9-12 month contract, but there is a view for extension beyond this initial period.
The role is to help the authority with the progression of the policies within the local plan.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working within a local authority planning office as a Planning Policy Officer.
- Experience of helping to write a local plan.
The authority is willing to offer rates of £35-£45/hr for the role, and is willing to negotiate a flexible working situation.
If you are interested, please get in touch on 0161 413 7290, or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Central Government Team Leader Youth Work jobs in West Yorkshire
- Charity / Not for Profit Team Leader Youth Work jobs in West Yorkshire
- Community Group Team Leader Youth Work jobs in West Yorkshire
- Consultancy Team Leader Youth Work jobs in West Yorkshire
- Education Team Leader Youth Work jobs in West Yorkshire