Enforcement Consultant - Dorset - Long-Term Contract
I am working with a client in the Dorset area who is looking for an Enforcement Officer, they are offering a part-time position for at least 6 months, possibly rising to 12 months. They would be looking for the candidate to start imminently.
Duties will include:
- Managing a varied caseload of mixed investigations within statutory time frames.
- Covering derelict structures and change of use cases.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Working alongside several departments to achieve a positive outcome.
- Advise other Planning Enforcement officers on best practice.
Candidate's Required Experience:
- Several years' experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Private Sector experience is considered.
- Rate would be around £28-£32 per hour.
- Potentially outside of IR35.
- Start date within a few weeks.
- A degree of flexibility is available
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9000 and ask for Alex.