Senior Town Planner - Manchester
Our client is one of the UK’s leading consultancies with offices throughout the UK. They are looking to onboard a Senior Planner to their successful team in Central Manchester. Our client work in a wide range of sectors including retail, housing, corporate and business space and many others. Our close client wants to hear from Senior Planners and above.
To find out more about the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for a confidential and informal chat.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Preparation of planning applications
· Consulting with local authorities, third parties and stakeholders.
· Attending site visits
· Working with a range of clients on a diverse selection of projects
· Drafting reports and make recommendations
The ideal Town Planner will have the following:
· A degree in town planning or related
· MRTPI or working towards chartership
· Experience in Town Planning
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
Interested in this or any other town planning job opportunities across the UK? Please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for a confidential and informal chat or apply below!!