Architectural Technician (AutoCad)
£24,000- £28,000 + Benefits
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join an extremely successful RIBA Chartered practice which has an office in Central Cambridge.
You will supporting design and technical staff within a number of key sectors including; residential, healthcare and education sectors working as part of a friendly but hard-working and ambitious team.
To work within this Architectural Technician role, you must:
- Have a relevant qualification within an architectural/ construction based subject
- Have good technical knowledge and attention to detail and materiality (evident through a portfolio of work)
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual. You must be fluent in English
- Have the ability to work as both part of a team and also independently
- Have experience of using AutoCad
- You must also have strong understanding of preparing and submitting planning applications and building regulations drawings
- Have the flexibility to be able to apply yourself to several projects at once
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in to new tasks and responsibilities
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician role:
Cambridge, Bedford, Bury St Edmunds, Peterborough, Ely
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively could you please send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com