Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
I’m currently working with a highly recognised practice based in Nottingham who have an exciting new opportunity for an Architect to join their team. Our client is looking for an Architect who has proven all round experience. You should be able to work to a high standard and successfully both independently and as a team whilst delivering and managing projects in the given time scale.
This practice is forward-thinking and will give you exposure to a wide variety of fantastic projects ranging within the Commercial, Healthcare, Education, Residential and Leisure sectors. This practice uses the software Revit so experience in this is desirable. We are also looking for an Architect who has strong technical detailing skills complimented with excellent design skills.
With this role of Architect, you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career development for progression.
To be an Architect you will need:
- To have a strong desire for detailed designs, construction drawing and the technical aspects of preparation and specification writing.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Strong planning skills matched with excellent construction and UK building regulation knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD.
- To have experience working in a variety of sectors.
Whilst working as an Architect you will:
- Liaise with other clients, contractors and other professionals.
- Work to a high standard both as part of a team but also use your own initiative when working alone.
- Be guiding the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
If you feel like you’re energetic and enthusiastic, then this may be the perfect opportunity to take that advance in your career as an Architect!
Commutable locations for this Architect job opportunity are:
Nottingham, Birmingham, Leicester, Burton Upon Trent, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Are you interested in this Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957 381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly