Graduate Planner | Gloucester | Penguin Recruitment
Graduate Planner | Gloucester | Established Firm
Are you an ambitious Graduate Planner on the lookout for a fresh challenge at a dynamic consultancy in the Gloucester region?
If so, Penguin Recruitment are delighted to represent an established planning consultancy in their search for a Graduate Planner to join their friendly and expanding team.
This consultancy have a long track record of working with a range of clients across the residential, commercial, mixed use, environmental and property sectors successfully apply for planning permissions.
The successful Graduate or Assistant Town Planner will work in a development management capacity to offer planning assistance to developers, housebuilders, healthcare developers, housing associations and other private organisations across the United Kingdom. You will recieve dedicated support from Senior level members of the team and consistent mentoring throughout the APC Process.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
* Join a specialist planning consultancy offering expert advice across a range of planning sectors
* Prepare major planning applications and appeals
* Offer planning assistance to both clients and members of the public
* Provide support to more senior members of staff
* Negotiate successfully with both applicants and agents
* Work within a naturally beautiful location with great transport links and easy access to London's City sites
In order to apply for this role, you must:
* Have an RTPI Accredited Degree
* Have a full UK Driving Licence
* Be an excellent communicator with the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Have a good knowledge of the local area or willingness to relocate
* A competitive salary
* Consistent promotion opportunities
* An attractive benefits package
* The opportunity to work within an expanding network of Planners
To register your interest, get in touch with Angie Jones on 01792 957 382 or send through a copy of your CV to discuss the role in further detail.