Are you an experienced Town Planner seeking new opportunities?
Do you hold MRTPI status?
Have you got over 5 years Private sector experience?
We are seeking a Senior Town Planner to join an expanding Planning Consultancy based in Suffolk.
You will need the following:
- Completed a Masters in Town Planning
- Hold MRTPI status
- Minimum of 4 years Private sector development experience
- Experience in Land Promotion & acquisition
- Assist in land promotion
- Assist in project delivery
- Manage planning applications
- Attend external meetings
You will join the existing team and support on all Planning projects across the South East. In addition you shall receive a very competitive salary and company benefits to match your relevant experience.
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss this role or further Land or Planning opportunities in greater detail.