Principal Policy Planner - Oxfordshire - 1 year contract
One of my clients in Oxfordshire are looking for a Principal Policy Planner to assist them for a contract of 1 year, with the likely potential for extension. My client can offer flexible working arrangements, pay rates are dependant on experience. The IR35 status of this role is yet to be determined.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on researching evidence and data analysis.
- Drafting policy documents.
- Carrying out and analysing the results of public consultation.
- Carrying out sustainability appraisal work.
- Leading on community and stakeholder consultation at certain stages of the strategic planning process, including processing and assessing consultation responses.
- Mentoring more junior members of staff.
It would be beneficial if you had previous Local Authority experience.
The Council can be flexible in terms of working arrangements and home working, offering a compressed week or 2 days a week from home, rates are dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role or in other opportunities in the area, please do apply below or call 02077669000 and ask for Harriet!