Programme Manager - East Anglia - 6+ Months
A council we supply interim staff to in East Anglia currently require a programme manager to help manage the large scale developments live within the planning team over the next 12 month period.
They are looking to interview suitable candidates over the next two weeks with a view to appoint end of march/early April. There will be a day rate on offer but this is flexible depending on experience so please do get in contact if interested.
To programme manage a variety of key projects for the Council and support other officers to work in line with PRINCE2 principles, including supporting in the project management of key events that the Council hosts within the district.
To be accountable for the line management of project officers that support the corporate functions of the team and Council, and key contracts for the team.
- Project management qualification
- You have resilience to cope with conflicting demands
- Demonstrable experience in programme and project management
- Ability to deliver programmes and projects that cut across organisational boundaries and deliver improved outcomes for the Council
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and an ability to influence outcomes, with reasoning, persuasion and tact
- Ability to engage with and relate to key partners and stakeholders, other public sector bodies and private organisations in a way that benefits the Council and delivers results
If you feel you are suitable for the position above and want to hear more specifics, please email your query to email@example.com or call into the office and ask for Alex Lyon on 0161 413 7290.
More searches like this
- Central Government Product Management Town Centres Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Consultancy Product Management Town Centres Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Local Authority Product Management Town Centres Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Other Public sector Product Management Town Centres Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Regional Development Agencies Product Management Town Centres Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire