Technical Director (EIA Specialist)
We are excited to be recruiting for a specialist consultancy who deliver strategic design led solutions across a diverse range of sectors in the UK. They’re currently seeking a talented individual to join their practice who has an ambition and energy to match theirs!
Looking to continue growing and developing their Environmental team, you will be joining a supportive and friendly team of Chartered Landscape Architects, Environmental Designers, Graphic Technicians, Ecologists and Planners.
The company are offering fantastic work life balance, a competitive package and a clear route for progression.
Working closely with the existing Director and wider team, your role will involve:
- Managing the delivery of high-quality EIA work for a variety of projects (with a focus on minerals, waste and energy sectors)
- Advising clients on the UK development of planning systems
- Further development of the service offering in the minerals, waste and energy sectors
- Playing an active role in developing the company’s presence on external bodies and organisations
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Proven experience leading environmental impact assessments
- Specialist technical skill in EIA topic would be advantageous – ideally in the minerals, waste and/or energy sectors
- Strong knowledge of the UK environmental regulatory framework, Policy and Guidance
- Strong commercial awareness with a natural ability to build strong relationships with clients
- A real desire to play a leading role in a successful business
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a pivotal role in an already successful business. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, good bonus structure and a clear route for progression mapped out. Additionally, the company encourage work/life balance and have a sensible approach to flexible and home working because of this.
If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Apply directly or call Donna Banks on 0121 582 0877 for further information about this opportunity.