Planner to Senior Planner - Clientside
One of the UK’s leading housebuilders is seeking a new Planner to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to work on some of the most sought-after developments. Located in their Cambridgeshire office, you will be working major developments ranging from 150 to 1000+ units.
The ideal candidate for this role will either already be working as a Graduate Planner, Planner or Senior Planner in a local authority, consultancy or another developer looking for the next step in their career and to work for one of the biggest names in the business.
Your daily duties:
- Managing developments through the planning process for the developers schemes
- Giving strategic advice on potential acquisitions and existing portfolio
- Being responsible for the planning function and managing external consultants
- Liaising with stakeholders and LPAs
Skills and experience:
- At least 18 month’s experience within planning
- Working towards MRTPI
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Able to work independently or part of a team
- Valid driving license
Not only is this an excellent opportunity for your own personal development, my client offers a competitive salary and industry leading benefits package.
Please apply here or give me (Dominic) a call on 0203 948 5219 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible – so if in doubt, do get in touch.
Apply for Planner to Senior Planner - Clientside
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consultancy Planner Property Development Full Time jobs in Peterborough
- Housing Planner Property Development Full Time jobs in Peterborough
- Property Planner Property Development Full Time jobs in Peterborough
- Non-Government Agencies Planner Property Development Full Time jobs in Peterborough
- Other Private sector Planner Property Development Full Time jobs in Peterborough