Senior Landscape Architect
A global consultancy with an impressive portfolio of successful projects in the UK and Oversees. Due to growth, we are excited to announce they are now looking to recruit a Landscape Architect to support with ongoing projects in the team.
The company are offering industry leading training, tailored development plans, generous bonus and reward schemes, CPD, along with a clear route for progression. Flexible and home working is also encouraged.
Due to continued growth, you will be joining a friendly and vibrant team based in their offices in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Landscape Architect who is seeking exposure to a real variety of projects.
This opportunity is unique is that the practice will tailor the role to suit your skill set – whether you’re more design-led, LVIA focused or enjoy a bit of both. Your new role will involve:
- Managing your own smaller projects and working alongside experienced teams to develop large-scale projects (UK and Oversees)
- Providing the best advice to both internal and external clients
- Taking responsibility for the management of project(s) as instructed by the project associate or director
The successful candidate will be motivated to provide an excellent service to customers and be looking to develop their own career. You will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of providing sound landscape advice at all stages of project development
- Ideally be qualified, however you will be mentored and supported on your Pathway to Chartership if you are not already CMLI.
- Proven ability to use graphic software to produce high quality illustrations and designs, with a working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketchup.
In return, you will receive an attractive salary and benefits/rewards package including a generous bonus scheme. There is a clear route for progression along with lots of ongoing support and training for your progression. Not only that, but you will have a strong brand name behind you and the opportunity to work on some unique projects – your portfolio will be full of exciting and interesting work!