Senior Planning Consultant, Leading Independent Consultancy
My client has a long track record providing high level advice on planning matters and development projects to a range of clients. The business has built enviable relationships with many types of clients focussing on a broad range of sectors including retail, residential, commercial and industrial, leisure and tourism and infrastructure.
The business has built enviable relationships with many types of clients including landowners, asset managers, developers, retailers and investment banks, helping them to minimise risk and maximise the value of their assets and their development potential through the planning process. Its bespoke and agile approach to solving complex planning issues for clients sets it apart from the competition. My client is successful in a broad range of sectors including retail, residential, commercial and industrial, leisure and tourism and infrastructure.
Due to ongoing success, my client is set for another strong year, which will see the company grow further in the coming 3 to 6 months. Due to significant workloads of exciting projects, my client is seeking a Senior Level Planner to join their established team in Central London.
As part of a highly successful team you will be working closely with the Directors to provide high quality planning advice and support to private and public-sector clients. The position will be varied and offer you plenty of scope to broaden your experience.
* Undertake planning research and analysis
* Providing high quality planning advice to clients
* Prepare planning appraisals of land, buildings and concepts
* Prepare planning applications, including planning statements
* Contribute to the preparation and editing of reports which support planning applications including Design and Access statements, architectural plans, daylight and sunlight statements, sustainability statements and transport statements
* Advise on post planning consent work, including discharge of conditions and legal agreements
* Liaise with various stakeholders including planning officers, clients and third parties
* Assist with drawing up, presenting and negotiating competitive fee proposals
* Preparing reports
* Maintain an awareness of planning policy and practice, market conditions and the impact of government policies
* Negotiating development proposals with local authorities and others;
* Writing and submitting appeals
* Presenting proposals at public meetings or planning committees
* Being creative and commercial to come up with solutions to satisfy all parties
Ideally you will have upwards of four years proven industry experience, along with being MRTPI or close to. My client is able to offer highly rewarding and exciting career for suitably ambitious and motivated individuals who are looking to excel in their planning career.
Your planning skills should be clear to see and you should be able to demonstrate excellent project management skills, good financial awareness and an enthusiasm for taking your career to the next step. You will have the chance to work across all sectors of planning and will enjoy a diverse portfolio of projects.
My client has an excellent reputation in the market and have won numerous planning awards. They have recently moved to a great address in the City, which offers a fantastic location and vibrant office atmosphere in a versatile and modern workspace. They are set for continued growth well in to 2019.
Apply for Senior Planning Consultant, Leading Independent Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly