Town Planner - Consultant to Principal level - Norfolk
Based in Norfolk, a top consultancy is looking to a recruit motivated and ambitious town planners from Planner up to Principal-level. The role will involve working on a large, varied caseload of applications from minor applications to major developments.
You will be exposed to a range of applications, where your duties will include: managing applications through the development process, conducting site visits, assisting in the review of development plans, participating in public consultation events and attending meeting with stakeholders.
There is no preference to experience within the public or private sector. What they are looking for is someone who can provide exemplary planning advice in an efficient and proactive manner. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their career within a multi-disciplinary company, ideally with some LPA exposure.
Not only is a very competitive salary being offered but you will also be allowed flexibility in working from home, a pension, and if you are at the more senior end of the grades, you will receive private healthcare.
Please apply here or give me (Joe) a call on 0203 056 0291 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible, so if in doubt, do get in touch.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Urban Design Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Consultancy Trainee Urban Design Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Government Agency/Quango Trainee Urban Design Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Housing Trainee Urban Design Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Property Trainee Urban Design Full Time jobs in Cambridgeshire