1 day left
- Contract Type
A global consultancy boasting an impressive portfolio of successful projects in the UK and Oversees. Due to a growing pipeline of work, they are looking to recruit a Landscape Architect to support with ongoing projects in the team.
Initially on a 3-month contract, with the view to being extended if necessary.
You will be based in Birmingham City Centre. However, flexible and home working is also encouraged.
You will gain fantastic exposure to a wide range of projects (gaining some impressive additions for your portfolio). The role will involve:
- Working across a variety of exciting public realm, environmental, public and private and general infrastructure projects
- Helping to deliver on the medium to large scale projects (UK and Internationally)
- Providing the best advice to both internal and external clients
- Taking responsibility for the management of project(s) as instructed by the project associate or director
The successful candidate will be motivated to provide an excellent service to customers, and will have:
- A master’s degree in landscape architecture, ideally with LI accreditation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of providing sound landscape advice at all stages of project development
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
In return, you will receive an attractive day/hourly rate and all the support of an experienced team by your side. Not only that, but you will have a strong brand name behind you and the opportunity to work on some unique projects – your portfolio will be full of exciting and interesting work!
Apply for Landscape Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly