Associate Director - Planning
Joshua Robert is currently working with a leading multi-disciplinary consulting group (with their planning arm being one of the largest planning firms nationally). The group consists of Town Planning, Architecture/Master Planning and Urban Design through to Transport Design.
Due to expansion, there is now an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director to join their growing team in Rugby. This opportunity will offer a fantastic opportunity to progress to Director level for the right candidate.
This is a pivotal role in the business, offering lots of autonomy to add value and drive change. With a real opportunity to help an already successful business continue to flourish, you will play a key part in continuing to grow and develop its client base.
Working for several national, regional and local house builders/ developers along with land owners, your role will involve:
- Leading on projects and managing your own workload (enjoying the support of junior members of the professional planning team)
- Supporting Directors
- Supporting the ongoing workload of applications, appeals and site representations
This opportunity would suit an individual with experience in Planning policy or development management. You will enjoy the prospect of developing your own client base whilst making a real contribution to the prosperity of the office, company and yourself.
- Experience in preparing and presenting evidence to hearings, inquiries or examinations in public would be an advantageous but is not essential
- Motivated to deliver an excellent service with a natural ability to develop good working relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Membership of RTPI is highly sought after (although not essential, it will go a long way in supporting your application)
In return, you will work for a market leading organisation, offering lots of autonomy to add value, drive change and make a difference. There is a clear route for progression to Director and lots of support and a strong brand name behind you for you to succeed.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in West Midlands
- Property Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in West Midlands
- Regional Development Agencies Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in West Midlands
- Urban Regeneration Company Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in West Midlands