Planning Officer - Hampshire
- Contract Type
I am working with a client in the Hampshire who is looking for a Planning Officer, they are offering a degree of flexibility and would be looking for the candidate to start imminently.
Duties will include:
- Managing a varied caseload of minor and householder planning applications within statutory time frames.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Change of use applications.
- Advise Planning Enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions.
Candidate's Required Experience:
- Several years' experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Private Sector experience is considered.
- Rate would be around £28-£33 per hour.
- Most likely to be inside IR35.
- ASAP start date
- A degree of flexibility is available
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9000 and ask for Alex.
Apply for Planning Officer - Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly