Planning Officer - Hampshire
I am working with a client in the Hampshire who is looking for a Planning Officer, they are offering a degree of flexibility and would be looking for the candidate to start imminently.
Duties will include:
- Managing a varied caseload of minor and householder planning applications within statutory time frames.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Change of use applications.
- Advise Planning Enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions.
Candidate's Required Experience:
- Several years' experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Private Sector experience is considered.
- Rate would be around £28-£33 per hour.
- Most likely to be inside IR35.
- ASAP start date
- A degree of flexibility is available
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9000 and ask for Alex.