Carrington West are assisting a private consultancy firm in their search for a motivated and experienced RTPI Chartered Associate Planner to work on an exciting variety of projects for private sector clients across England and Wales.
As an Associate Planner you will play a key role in developing our client base and enhancing company reputation. You will be responsible for working proactively and at your own initiative on a range of planning applications and planning appeals with an emphasis on large-scale residential projects including site reviews, planning applications and appeals.
• 10 Years plus relevant experience
• A proven track record managing caseloads for different types of planning applications with an emphasis on the large scale residential sector;
• The ability to prepare and present high quality planning reports;
• Experience of writing appeal statements and attending Hearings/Inquiries;
• Mentoring and motivational skills required to develop junior planners in their careers;
• Proficiency in responding to general and client planning enquiries, producing tender documents and negotiating with statutory consultees.
Carrington West Pay Rate – Salary is negotiable Dependant on Experience.
If you feel that you are right for this job technically, but the salary/rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Please call Krish Adams on 02393876041 or email email@example.com
By applying for this position you are agreeing that Carrington West will hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.