Assistant Planner - Housebuilder - Lincolnshire
Are you a Town Planner interested in Clientside opportunities?
Do you have an excellent working understanding of Development Management & policy?
Have you achieved an RTPI accredited degree?
We are representing a Housebuilder based in Lincolnshire who is looking to expand their existing team with the appointment of an Assistant Planner.
- Work in conjunction with Architecture, Land & Planning team to identify development sites
- Carry out site appraisals
- Development planning
- Planning applications
- Policy planning
- Educated to degree level in Town Planning
- Working towards achieving MRTPI Status
- Hold a minimum of 2 years Planning experience
- Previous experience with Development Management and Planning Policy
The successful candidate will join an expanding Town Planning team and work on exciting residential developments. You will receive further training and development within the role and receive a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your previous experience.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss this role or further clientside Planning or land opportunities in greater detail.