My client, a local authority based in North London are looking for a new individual to join as a Planning Assistant within their Development Management team. You will be joining a growing team with a variety of new build and regeneration projects in the borough, and you will be given the chance to work alongside some exciting developments.
You will be joining as a Planning Assistant in an expanding team who are looking to expand their staffing levels by adding new members of staff to handle various administrative tasks as required, including logging of correspondence, banking/invoicing, validation of applications and appeals administration.
Duties for the Planning Assistant role will be:
- The post holder will be responsible for logging correspondence, the handling of the appeals administrative process and tasks relating to banking and invoicing
- The post-holder will take responsibility for validating various types of applications where required
- Ensure that customers receive a high level of customer service
- Effective negotiation, stakeholder involvement and conflict resolution to ensure high quality and innovative outcomes that reflect Council wide objectives and policies.
- To seek to ensure that all reports, correspondence, written and telephone enquiries and complaints are dealt with within target response times and that quality and content meet required standards
To be successful for this Planning Assistant job, you will have some experience or interest in (can include work experience) of working within Development Management in a local authority environment.
The client will be looking to pay between £15-19 per hour for the successful Planning Assistant applicant and would be looking for candidates to start as soon as possible. Ackerman Pierce will guarantee you weekly payment, as well as a personal consultant that you will be able to meet and work with. Please contact Ollie Melton if you have any questions regarding Town Planning jobs nationwide!