Planning Consultant | Bristol
Title: Planning Consultant
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 + Bens
- Have you got strong communication skills?
- Can you handle complex planning applications?
- Are you looking to become MRTPI chartered?
Our client is actively seeking a motivated and forward thinking Town Planning to join their busy South West office.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your planning career and work on a wide range of projects covering the Residential, Mixed-use and Commercial sectors. You will assist the Partners and Associates developing your own client base and work in a fast paced environment managing your own caseload with minimal supervision.
The role will involve:
- Site appraisals and feasibility statements
- Planning applications and appeals
- Liaising with planning officers, employees of consultee organisations and third parties
- Undertake research and analysis
- Ensuring compliance with planning regulations
You will have an RTPI accredited Town Planning qualification and be actively working towards completion of your APC. You will ideally have private sector experience along with excellent written analytical and interpersonal skills. A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on 01792 365 103 or email Myles.Hooban@penguinrecruitment.co.uk. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.