Regeneration Delivery Lead - Northamptonshire - 9 Months
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Regeneration Delivery Lead at a Council in Northamptonshire.
As a key member of the Area Regeneration Team, you will manage, coordinate and deliver physical regeneration projects in some of the largest growth areas in the UK at present.
Your primary objective will be to take projects from inception, through design and development to delivery working with internal and external stakeholders. Furthermore, you will be given responsibility to evolve growth strategies, develop partnerships and deliver redevelopment projects on council owned assets that may also include land acqusition and land assembly.
- Delivery regeneration projects from inception, design to implementation encompassing
- Manage and coordinate budgets
- Produce bids and secure project funding
- Coordinate a diverse range of projects encompassing mixed use development, public realm enhancements and estate redevelopment projects
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary teams consisting of urban design, planning policy, development management, highways and transportation professionals
- Manage extensive stakeholder and community consultation
- Undertake viability studies
- Undertake EIA's
- Balance competing interests sensitively and manage a process of change across a diverse range of communities
- Develop positive and cohesive relationships, networks and partnerships
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience in Regeneration Project Management in either the public or private sectors delivering improvements to the built environment or public realm. The client has a preference for experience to be public sector based but all backgrounds considered.
If you have experience with regeneration in the built environment world and fell you could fulfill the duties of this role please apply today, by sending a CV to email@example.com or calling Alex Lyon on 0161 413 7290.