Planning Manager - Renewable Energy - South Wales
Planning Manager required in Bridgend!!
Do you hold an RTPI accreditation?
Have you got 5 years post qualification Town planning experience?
Can you demonstrate your technical understanding of the planning process?
We are seeking a Planning Manager to join an expanding family run Renewable Energy company based in South Wales.
- Manage planning applications for renewable energy projects
- Manage and deliver planning permission for new and existing projects
- Control multiple applications at any given time
- Assist on project development
- Ideally hold 5 years post qualification experience in Town Planning
- Hold MRTPI status or actively working towards this
- Have a growth mind set to work within a small company
- Strong understanding of planning process and applications
You will be rewarded with a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your relevant Town Planning experience. In addition you will have the opportunity to expand your planning experience and take lead on planning requirements on all projects.
To be considered for this role please call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss this role or further Town Planning opportunities in greater detail.