Policy Officer - Best Rates
Planning Policy Consultant
Carrington West are assisting their local authority client based in East Midlands with their search for a very experienced planning officer to operate within the Policy Team, predominantly on major applications for strategic sites.
This role is initially set for a 6-month contract however it is almost certain that it will last for 12 months+.
The main purpose of the role is to assist in the preparation and review of the Local Plan, Area Action Plans, planning and urban design site briefs, and Supplementary Planning Documents. This will include:
- preparing maps, diagrams and plot data using spatial mapping systems;
- contributing to the necessary programme of survey, analysis, and research associated with the preparation of planning policies;
- contributing to monitoring of planning policies and the production of planning related statistics, including national housing delivery requirements;
- assisting with stakeholder engagement exercises, including supporting the administration of online consultations, attendance at events and recording/analysis of representations; and
- contributing to partner initiatives.
My client is looking to review CV’s from relevant candidates over the next week and looking to hold interviews and sort a start date asap.
CARRINGTON WEST RATE : £DOE
Please call Ben Hitchman on 02393 876027 for a confidential discussion on this role, or email myself or our planning team if you are short of time to chat:
We are actively recruiting for various roles, so if this one isn’t quite right for you, the chances are that we have something that will be a good fit.
JOB REF – 17205
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org