£27,000 - £35,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Are you MRTPI Chartered?
- Are you able to work efficiently to strict deadlines?
- Do you have extensive experience in the private sector?
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be supporting one of the UK's leading independent Planning Consultancies, who pride themselves in providing an informed and effective service to Local Authorities, Landowners and Developers across the UK. This particular opportunity is for a highly skilled Town Planner who holds experience supporting both private and public sector clients.
The duties will involve:
- Managing projects involving planning application and appeals, provide accurate and efficient advice to clients.
- Liaising with planning officers, employees of consultee organisations and third parties.
- Contributing to the preparation and editing of consultant reports which support planning applications including Design, Access and sustainability statements.
- Demonstrating an ability to marshal evidence in support of the planning projects.
The Town Planner will also need to hold the following qualifications and experience:
- At least 2 years working within an established planning consultancy or local government.
- Should be technically competent in discipline
- Experience preparing and managing site appraisals, planning applications, appeals and written representations on planning policy.
- Have an adequate understanding and knowledge of London and the surrounding area.
Are you looking for an incredible and exciting new opportunity to work with one of the market leading consultancies in London? Are you looking to take your career to new heights whilst earning a fantastic and competitive salary? Then don't hesitate to contact us here at Penguin Recruitment, where our team will work tirelessly to aid you in the next step in your career.For more information on this vacancy and other roles in Town Planning, please call Myles Hooban on 01792 365 103 for an informal chat. Emails to Myles.email@example.com