Planning Policy Officer x2
My client, a shared planning service in Cambridgeshire are looking for Planning Policy Officer x2 to join their planning department. You will be joining to manage a wide variety of tasks to contribute to the implementation and monitoring of the 2 authorities' Local Plans, and the forthcoming review of these documents to prepare a new Joint Local Plan for the shared service.
You will be joining the Planning Policy Officer x2 posts to contribute to the development and promotion of Development Plan policy for Cambridge and its sub-region in order to ensure its continued success and the achievement of sustainable development.
Duties for the Planning Policy Officer x2 posts:
- To assist in the preparation and review of the Local Plan, Area Action Plans, planning and urban design site briefs, and Supplementary Planning Documents.
- Preparing maps, diagrams and plot data using spatial mapping systems.
- Contributing to the necessary programme of survey, analysis, and research associated with the preparation of planning policies.
- Contributing to monitoring of planning policies and the production of planning related statistics, including national housing delivery requirements.
- Assisting with stakeholder engagement exercises, including supporting the administration of online consultations, attendance at events and recording/analysis of representations and contributing to partner initiatives.
- To contribute to providing support and advice to those preparing neighbourhood plans, including through the preparation of guidance.
In order to be successful for the Planning Policy Officer x2 vacancies you will need to have a minimum of 1 years' experience working as a Policy Planner in a UK based local authority.
The client will be looking to pay between £20-30 per hour for the Planning Policy Officer x2 posts and would be looking for the successful applicant to start ASAP. Ackerman Pierce will guarantee you weekly payment, as well as a personal consultant that you will be able to meet and work with. Please contact Ollie Melton if you have any questions regarding Town Planning jobs nationwide!
Apply for Planning Policy Officer x2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in St Neots
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in St Neots
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in St Neots
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in St Neots
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in St Neots