Senior Planning Officer
I am currently working with a Local Authority in Buckinghamshire who are recruiting for a Senior Planning Officer on an interim basis.
Ideally they are looking for an experienced development management planner who is capable of taking on a mixed caseload of planning applications, which may comprise of major applications and involve working on more complex developments.
The position will be a 3 month initial contract, but it is highly likely to roll on for longer than this provided both parties are happy. The council can offer flexible home working and compressed hours.
The rate is currently under negotiation; if you have a rate in mind please do let me know and I will try my best to achieve this for you.
The manager is collecting CV’s this week. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828. Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with Local Authorities within the South West of England and the Home Counties, should you be looking for other positions in these regions please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey