Planning Director - Established and successful Planning Consultancy
A successful London Planning Consultancy is seeking a new Director to join their busy team. Within this consultancy, you will be working on a range of different schemes and scales Residential-led and Commercial as well as some Sporting and Leisure schemes.
This role would suit an ambitious Associate or Senior Associate looking for their next step up in their career progression or a Director who is seeking a change and to be involved in shaping the future of an organisation.
Your daily duties will include:
- Team leadership
- Business development
- Negotiation and liaison with clients and stakeholders
- Support and training of more junior memberships of staff
- Client management and leading on major schemes
- Invoicing, fee proposals and tendering for new work
Skills and experience:
- Have achieved your MRTPI
- Range of experience within specialist areas or generalised
- Ideally, you will have a client base that you can bring to the company or a strong network; however this is not a necessity.
In addition to a competitive package, you will be working in an autonomous environment where what you say matters.
Please apply here or give me (Kate) a call on 0203 056 6282 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible – so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.