Principal Policy Planner- EXCLUSIVE ROLE
I am currently working exclusively with a council in Sussex, who are looking to bring on a Principal Policy Planner on a part-time basis (22 hours a week), for a 12 month period.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in some extremely interesting and varied work. In basic terms, your key responsibilities are: To play a role in the development, monitoring and review of planning policy under the existing and emerging new town planning system with particular reference to the National Policy Guidance, Sub-Regional Strategies, Local Transport Plan, Local Development Framework, Community Strategy and the Council’s other strategies/policies.
Of course, this is a very basic summary- I have a much more detailed spec that I can send over, should you wish to apply or know more.
The Council are prepared to be extremely flexible with regards to homeworking, and would only require you to be in the office for two days a week.
The authority pride themselves on being a close- knit team with a challenging, fast paced, and engaging environment.
If this flexible, long term contract sounds like something which could be of interest please do not hesitate to get in touch by either calling 0203 795 4828 or emailing me directly at email@example.com
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Part Time jobs in West Sussex
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Part Time jobs in West Sussex
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Part Time jobs in West Sussex
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Part Time jobs in West Sussex
- Education Trainee Youth Work Part Time jobs in West Sussex