Team Leader (Major Applications)
I'm currently working with a Local Authority in the North West who are looking for a Major Applications Team Leader to join them for an initial 3 month contract.
Duties will include:
- Deputising for the Development Management Manager.
- Monitoring and managing the planning application and appeal processes within the Major Applications team.
- Develop, implement and manage strategies to maximise process efficiency.
- Compile reports in relation to service performance
- To effectively manage the performance of the Major Applications Team.
You will ideally be MRTPI and must hold a degree relative to Town Planning. Up to date and thorough understanding of local government issues would be highly beneficial.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or email me your CV.
Still not sure? Feel free to give Natalia a call on 02077 669 016 to discuss this role in more detail or chat about other opportunities Oyster are working on in the North West