Planning Policy Officer
We have a Planning Policy Officer position based in Gloucestershire. The councils require someone to help take the Local Plan to examination. The contract in an initial 3 month contract with scope to be extended.
Duties will include:
- Coordinating extensive consultation exercises through liaison with community groups and strategic partners etc.
- Draft technical planning policy documents in conjunction with updating and revising existing documents.
- Progress Local Plan policies through all relevant informal and statutory procedures
- Review and update existing evidence base and policy documents to maximise the effectiveness of the councils Local Plan and emerging policies.
- Prepare statutory and non-statutory supporting documents.
- Conduct member briefings.
Successful candidates will have practical experience as a Policy Planner assisting with the delivery and implementation of Local Plans, managing external consultants and coordinating consultation exercises. You will have excellent written and communication skills with a degree in Town & Country Planning or an affiliated subject.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828. Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with local authorities within the South West of England and the Home Counties. Should you be looking for other positions in these regions please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Worcestershire
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Worcestershire
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Worcestershire
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Worcestershire
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Worcestershire