We are currently working with a Local Planning Authority based in Somerset, who are looking to bring on a contract Enforcement Officer for an initial 3 month period, likely to be extended, should everything go well with both parties.
As an Enforcement Officer within the team, your main duties will be;
- To handle the more complex enforcement cases, and particularly to monitor progress of these cases following the issue of formal notices or action
- To investigate cases of alleged unauthorised development and contraventions of planning control reported to the Council and to report on the facts established
- To prepare and issue Requisitions for information and Planning Contravention Notices; preparing site plans and to draft Enforcement and all other planning enforcement related Notices
- To prepare written evidence in connection with Planning Enforcement Appeals and related matters and to present expert evidence at planning Hearings, Public Inquiries and in Court proceedings
- To monitor progress on the implementation of Section 106 Agreements and undertakings
- To work on backlog of 50+ enforcement cases
The council are happy to offer flexible working arrangements; a compressed week or home working is available.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828. Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with local authorities within the South West of England and the Home Counties. Should you be looking for other positions in these regions please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset