Senior/Principal Planners- Surrey MULTIPLE COUNCILS
I am currently working with various Local Authorities in Surrey, who are recruiting for Senior/ Principal Planning Officers to join their team.
Ideally they are looking for experienced development management planners who is capable of taking on a mixed caseload of planning applications, which may compromise of minor and major applications and involve working on more complex developments (should the planners they recruit have this experience).
The positions will be a 6 month initial contract, but it is highly likely to roll on for longer than this provided that both parties are happy. They are open to considering part-time working arrangements, home working and compressed hours.
If you would like more details about this position please call Jack on 020 3795 4828, or drop me an email on email@example.com
I specialise recruiting for Town Planning positions on the South Coast, and am working on numerous positions in the area. I do not advertise all of the positions I am working on, especially the best ones, if I have a contact in mind to undertake the work!
If you are interested in being kept informed about all positions arising in the region, I would love to hear from you. Please give me a call or drop me an email as above.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex