Senior Planning Officer
We are working with a Local Authority in the beautiful area of Buckinghamshire who are seeking a Senior Planner to join their team, to assist during a busy period and cover in the absence of a permanent member of staff.
This role will involve working on a mixed caseload of applications, from more minor proposals, up to submissions for residential sites of around 50 dwellings. The initial term of the contract will be 3 months, but it is highly likely to roll on beyond this dependent upon performance.
This council is set up for home working, and flexible working arrangements can be discussed.
Ideally you will have experience in Local Authority Planning (DM) and be able to hit the ground running with a caseload of applications. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team of Planners on a contract basis, with the potential for it to turn into a more permanent solution.
If you are interested in the role, do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828. Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with Local Authorities within the heart of England and the South West of England. Should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Government Agency/Quango Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Housing Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Property Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire