Vivid are currently working exclusively with a Kent-based local authority to find a Planning Enforcement Officer to join their team. The client is looking for an experienced Enforcement Officer who can hit the ground running, on an initial 6 month basis.
The role will involve the identification and investigation of breaches in planning applications, as well as writing enforcement reports.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of dealing with Planning Enforcement cases
- Experience of working as an Enforcement Officer within a local authority
- The ability to deal professionally with members of the public
- A driving licence
The client can offer rates of up to £45/hr for the right candidate.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0161 413 7290, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey