Senior Planning Officer
I am currently working with a Local Authority in Somerset, who are looking to bring on an experienced Senior DM Planner to work primarily on a caseload of major applications, though there may be some more complex minor applications to tackle as well.
The contract would be for 3 months, with a view to keep the contract as an ongoing arrangement. Rates for this position would be commensurate with the successful contractor’s experience. Flexible hours and home working arrangements can be negotiated.
The council are looking for a Senior Planning Officer with recent experience working in a Local Authority on planning applications, and who can join the team and very quickly pick up the work. The area is rural with some urban pockets, and there will need to be able to drive for site visits.
The position is to start in the new year. If you are interested in this role, give Amy a call on 02037954828. Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with Local Authorities within the South West of England and the Home Counties, should you be looking for other positions in these regions please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Housing Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Property Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Dorset